I can get the “blinky” app for Nano 2 to build under Eclipse with the ARM GNU toolchain, however the app will not run.
I suspect it has something to do with the memory map.
Here is what I did…
- Verified that “blinky” builds and runs on the target correctly via the MBED online compiler tool.
This uses the “Redbear BLENANO2” target.
- “Export” the program from the online tool using “Redbear BLENANO 2” and “GNU ARM Eclipse” choices.
- Import the project into Eclipse and build.
- Drag the resulting *.bin file to target device (also tried with a HEX file).
- App does not run (no blinky).
Anyone have this same issue?