Discussion Forums

BLE Nano2 can't frag and drop Hex files to DAPLINK

Hi All,

I am having an issue with my Nano2 boards. I have created my code in Arduino, and if I have the bootloader on the board and proram it through the IDE it works.

However, I want to just put the compiled Hex file on the Nano2, without the bootloader. I drag it accross over the DapLink, but it doesn’t work. I’m now just trying to get this going with the Blink sketch and no luck.

If I use different nRF52 board definition, it works, but I want to get this working the the Nano2. Please can you tell me what I need to do to be able to drag my Hex file into the DapLink?

1 Like

In my case, I followed this instractions to restore the right DAPLink driver:

this is the right file:

DAPLink_V1.0_Interface_nRF52.bin

After that, I just dragged&dropped the hex file in the Nano2 folder appearing when you reconnect it to your pc.

Best Android market place for any Android application. AC Market Apk works similar and looks like play store with added features. You can download and install any Android app you want for free no geography limitations and registration required. You can find any apps there and contain many paid apps for free. Best Android store is AC Market. Try AppFlix for free.