Connecting Blend Micro and HM-11 Module

I was wondering if anyone has had any luck communicating between an HM-11 module (central) and a Blend Micro (peripheral).

For my project, my setup involves a Teensy 3.2 microcontroller hooked up to an HM-11 BLE module configured to master mode. The sketch routes whatever comes in from the Serial Monitor to the tx pin and vice versa. I want to be able to send a signal from it to the Blend Micro to activate a light connected to it. I have the chat example code uploaded to the Blend Micro. Both have Baud rates set to 9600.

I’m able to successfully establish a connection between them but if I type anything in the Serial monitors, it doesn’t go through. However, they are both able to talk to my phone.

Any ideas on how to get this working?

Hi @cm6307, I am not quit familiar with the HM-11 module. I suppose that the characters you typed in via Serial Monitor has been sent to the BlendMicro, but the BlendMicro didn’t echo anything. You can try adding the code in the sketch running in BlendMicro to notify the received data coming from HM-11 module.