Redbear duo addition for wıced-sdk

hi evreyone,
i installed wiced ide. readber duo plugin I did not do it. I download files for reabear duo.
i paste it here.
C: \ Users \ my pc \ Documents \ Wicked \ Wicked-SDK-3.7.0

I got these errors.

Where is the problem?

Hi @abdulah-keskin, please switch to the “console” tab of the log windows and show me the integrate message.

in this way.

And build the target again to print the message.

I built.

What is your build command?

I want to compile the blink.c for redbear duo.

Then build the target redbear.blink-RB_DUO download JTAG=RBLINK run. If the error like “Unknown component” occurred, check if the folder “redbear” under “apps” and “RB_DUO” under “platforms” exist. If not, then the patch for Duo is not applied yet.

files that way.

How did you build your target? That’s probably because you haven’t added any build target.

To add target:

1. Right click on the top folder and choose Make targets -> Build... -> Add
  2. Copy and paste the redbear.blink-RB_DUO download JTAG=RBLINK run.
  3. Right click on the top folder and choose Make targets -> Build..., double click on the target you just added.

Cheers!

There is no RbLink with me. I also consider making the USB DFU mode.

Then build the target redbear.blink-RB_DUO and upload the build binary to Duo using dfu-util:

This document would be helpful:

I create a target but not built.

You should add the target at the top folder, i.e. “WICED-SDK” in your case, rather the blink folder.

sorry. my fault. I got this error in now.

When applying the patch for Duo, did you choose replacing the conflict file or ignoring it? Replacement is the right way.

I will do as you say. installation did start. I added again SDK files. I built while creating a new target, but the error output. This error is different from others.

Similar issue and situation my console output is as below, any ideas:

15:58:43 **** Build of configuration Default for project 43xxx_Wi-Fi ****
/Users/ericko/WICED-Studio-5.2/43xxx_Wi-Fi/make .redbear.blink-RB_DUO_ext download JTAG=RBLINK run
MAKEFILE MAKECMDGOALS=.redbear.blink-RB_DUO_ext download run OTA2_SUPPORT is disabled
Making config file for first time
±----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| IMPORTANT NOTES |
±----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Wi-Fi MAC Address |
| The target Wi-Fi MAC address is defined in /generated_mac_address.txt |
| Ensure each target device has a unique address. |
| MCU & Wi-Fi Power Save |
| It is critical that applications using WICED Powersave API functions connect an accurate 32kHz |
| reference clock to the sleep clock input pin of the WLAN chip. Please read the WICED Powersave |
| Application Note located in the documentation directory if you plan to use powersave features. |
| IMPORTANT NOTES |
| Wi-Fi MAC Address |
| The target Wi-Fi MAC address is defined in /generated_mac_address.txt |
| Ensure each target device has a unique address. |
| MCU & Wi-Fi Power Save |
| It is critical that applications using WICED Powersave API functions connect an accurate 32kHz |
| reference clock to the sleep clock input pin of the WLAN chip. Please read the WICED Powersave |
| Application Note located in the documentation directory if you plan to use powersave features. |
MAKEFILE MAKECMDGOALS=.redbear.blink-RB_DUO_ext download run OTA2_SUPPORT is disabled
Building Bootloader

platforms/RB_DUO_ext/platform.c:254:7: error: unknown type name ‘platform_i2s_t’
const platform_i2s_t platform_i2s_peripherals[] =