[Solved] No working tutorials for Blend Micro - Error Running the nRF8001 Sketch Examples

I’ve bought a couple of Blend Micro for a project, but I am having a hard time getting started. I was able to finally install it using the forum by importing a JSON file, but none of the example sketches from RBL_nRF8001 would compile. I get the following error:
“Warning: platform.txt from core ‘RedBearLab AVR Boards’ contains deprecated recipe.preproc.macros=”{compiler.path}{compiler.cpp.cmd}" {compiler.cpp.flags} {preproc.macros.flags} -mmcu={build.mcu} -DF_CPU={build.f_cpu} -DARDUINO={runtime.ide.version} -DARDUINO_{build.board} -DARDUINO_ARCH_{build.arch} {compiler.cpp.extra_flags} {build.extra_flags} {includes} “{source_file}”, automatically converted to recipe.preproc.macros="{compiler.path}{compiler.cpp.cmd}" {compiler.cpp.flags} {preproc.macros.flags} -mmcu={build.mcu} -DF_CPU={build.f_cpu} -DARDUINO={runtime.ide.version} -DARDUINO_{build.board} -DARDUINO_ARCH_{build.arch} {compiler.cpp.extra_flags} {build.extra_flags} {includes} “{source_file}” -o “{preprocessed_file_path}”. Consider upgrading this core.
/Users/ll/Documents/Arduino/libraries/RBL_nRF8001/RBL_nRF8001.cpp:25:23: error: setup_msgs causes a section type conflict with __c
static hal_aci_data_t setup_msgs[NB_SETUP_MESSAGES] PROGMEM = SETUP_MESSAGES_CONTENT;"

Any advice??

Thanks,
Li

Ok - so after digging more in the github, I found the instructions on how to update the example libraries. Would really wish you had mentioned it in the website.

Here’s a link to save others time and frustration, feel free to copy paste it to your Blend Micro page: https://github.com/RedBearLab/BLEShield/blob/master/Docs/LibraryManager.pdf