Stacking with pitft plus

I have a project i want to start and was looking to use the pi zero wifi + Bluetooth hat. I was wondering if this is compatable with the pitft plus module as well.

Or do this conflict with one another?

From their website:

“The display uses the hardware SPI pins (SCK, MOSI, MISO, CE0, CE1) as well as GPIO #25 and #24. GPIO #18 can be used to PWM dim the backlight if you like. All other GPIO are unused. There’s a 2x16 ‘classic Pi’ connection GPIO header on the bottom, you can connect a 26-pin Pi GPIO cable to it to use any of the other pins as you like. The other GPIO are broken out into solder pads at the bottom, in case you want to use more of the GPIO.”

For the IoT pHAT, GPIO 24 and 25 are already used for the SDIO to control the WiFi, so they are not compatible, sorry for that.

Could I suggest that this topic is re-named Stacking ?
I would like to know if the IOT pHAT will work on the PiZero if the first 3 PiZero pins on either side are not available to it?
I ask because I have a Piborg Zeroborg attached below my PiZero which only uses the first 3 pins on both sides.

@barnaby, we don’t get your meaning, please provide more information.

if you mean pins,
1 2
3 4
5 6

you want to use, then yes according to chart they are either power or available.
but not sure about red bear needing 5v.source.

Yes, that’s precisely what I mean. Those pins are used by the PiBorg Zeroborg.
I think I have now got round this by using GPIO headers with extra long pins which are both above and below the Pizero.

I would like to delve deeper into the original question here.
I also would like to combine the IoT pHAT together with one of the PiTFT screens of Adafruit, but had noticed GPIO 24 and 25 are used by both.

Out of the box it would not be possible, but you could remove/leave out the pins for GPIO 24 and 25 of the IoT pHAT, and solder 2 small wires to some other GPIO pins which are unused by both IoT pHAT and PiTFT screen (lets say GPIO 2 and 3).

I would assume nothing would need to be changed in the IoT pHAT’s firmware, since because of the soldered wires it will be receiving the inputs on the same pins.
Off course the software/driver on the raspberry’s side would need to be changed to use the replaced pins (2 and 3) instead of the original ones (24 and 25).

Could someone more knowledgable than myself elaborate on the feasibility of this?