I’m trying to compile a BTStack example with WICED SDK 3.3.1.
I followed these resources:
RedBear WICED: https://github.com/redbear/WICED-SDK
These are the steps I did:
- Downloaded WICED SDK 3.3.1 from Broadcom.
- Cloned RedBear WICED SDK and copied all files over those of the original WICED SDK.
- Cloned BTStack into WICED-SDK-3.1.1/libraries folder
- Change branch to ‘ble-api-cleanup’
- executed /port/wiced/create_examples.py
- Now running ‘./make btstack.spp_and_le_counter-RB_Duo’ cause this exception:
Making config file for first time
./tools/makefiles/wiced_config.mk:193: *** Unknown component: RB_Duo. Stop.
make: *** No rule to make target
build/btstack_spp_and_le_counter-RB_Duo/config.mk', needed bymain_app’. Stop.
Any idea how to fix this?
What did I do wrong?